Saturday, March 7, 2015

Trashy Diva Geisha Fans Honey

Hello there! I'm so very glad that the weekend is once again here. We got slammed this week with snow and freezing rain/ice. Starting tomorrow, the weather is really going to warm up, and I am so excited for that. No more negative or single digit temps, and highs in the 40's each day. It's almost too good to believe! I hope we don't regress at all, and that the it just keeps getting warmer. This Winter was a nightmare, and I am so over it. I can't wait to wear dresses and skirts, and NOT be freezing my butt off!
It's 3 1/2 weeks until we go to Vegas, and it's been on my mind a lot more! 
Today Bob's family is coming over for dinner. He's making chili and corn bread. After that I'm meeting my good friend for a drink.
Oh, how I just loveee my new Trashy Diva Geisha Fans Honey dress! It is my first Trashy Diva Honey style dress. I really love the shape of the dress, and the full skirt is just perfect! Of course I also love all the bright colours in the dress; it's so "me"! The shade of blue is my favourite shade of blue, and I love how the top party is orangey red. It's kind of hard to find this shade of red. I sized up to make sure the chest would fit me, and I made the right choice. I can actually zip the dress on my own too, which is rare for a Trashy Diva dress, ha! This is my first Asian print piece of clothing, and I think this print is just gorgeous.I wasn't excited about spending so much money on a dress, but I think this one was worth it. It is the only TD item released since July that I just had to have.
I'm also wearing my brand new cake earrings in the pictures below. I received them this week; they were a custom order from the Etsy shop Scrumptiousdoodle. I have many items from her. I can say these are my new favourite earrings! They are going to match with so much of my wardrobe, too.









Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I really love that Trashy Diva dress, especially on you...so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Trashy Diva dress on you! You are so right that the colors are all you! <3

    ReplyDelete