Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rainbow Circles

Hello there! Bob and I aren't doing too much tonight; I'll just be reading, and relaxing and watching "30 Rock". I'm currently reading "Orange Is The New Black". We watched season one on DVD, and loved it. But, we don't have Netflix, so we haven't been able to see season two yet. The book is quite good, but I'm going to finish it before we are able to see another season of the show, so when season two finally comes out on DVD, I'll already know what's going to happen in it, ha.
Saturday morning Bob and I are supposed to be headed up to Connecticut for the day to visit my sister, but now we're not sure we'll still be able to, because we are supposed to get snow on Friday (the first day of Spring)! If Bob has to plow for a long time, he'll be too tired to go up there Saturday. Ugh!
It's officially two weeks until Las Vegas! It's crunchtime now, and I am just so excited!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom made me a year and a half ago. I love the fun, colourful print. It's a more fitted dress than I usually wear, so I don't feel as comfortable in as I do my dresses with big skirts. But, since I love the print so much, I will of course keep wearing the dress!









Dress: Handmade
Cropped Cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Coconette Oz (Erstwilder)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. No Netflix?? HOW!? Haha what you should do is sign up to get the first month free, watch season 2 of Orange is the New Black and whatever else you can binge watch in a month and then just cancel before they start charging you - if $$ is why you don't have it, that is! You can just watch on any computer or laptop if you don't have an Xbox or one of those digital boxes to watch it on your TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine life without Netflix!! Lol-good for you though. Also, I can't wait to see all of your pinup Vegas pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete