Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunny Spring Sunday

Hello there! My friend gave me her Netflix username and password to log-in to watch a show she recommended to me, "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt". We watched an episode of that yesterday, and then we watched a few episodes of season two of "Orange Is The New Black", which we had really been wanting to see season two for awhile now. We'll be watching more of both shows today. Bob's making my favourite meal tonight- tomato tart! I'm surprised he was willing to make it again so soon. He likes a lot of variety with his meals, where as I'm very much the opposite, ha! I'm very picky with food (and a lot of things), and he's very adventurous. Tomato tart is basically pizza. I could never eat pizza enough.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth Bea & Dot dress. I snagged this dress when it was about half off, back in the fall, and with some of my birthday money! The record print is so much fun! It pairs perfectly with my Erstwilder jukebox and milkshake brooches.










Dress, Necklace: Modcloth
Brooches: Coconette Oz (Erstwilder)
Earrings: Etsy

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE The Unbreakable Kimmy Smidt! We've been singing the theme song all weekend and finished the season last night. So glad you got a sneaky way of logging in to Netflix! Woooo! Time to catch up on all the good shows! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so right with those Erstwilder brooches matching that dress...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete