Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Harlequin Jenny Dress

Hello there! Well, the sun is very bright today, and I heard the birds chirping earlier. My friend and I saw a robin yesterday, too! It just feels so much like spring is within our reach! This is probably the longest stretch we've gone without a snow storm, since we started getting them this winter. So, that makes me VERY happy! It also makes my snow-fatigued fiance extremly happy. (He plows snow as a part of his job.)
I'm glad I don't have to go look for a bra today to fit under my wedding dress. I went home last night to try one of my bras on with the dress, and luckily it works with it! I'm going to clean and do laundry today, and I'm meeting up with a friend later. I don't have plans for tonight as of yet. 
My new Pin Up Girl Clothing harlequin print Jenny dress arrived yesterday! I had been waiting for it to become available on the website for months. And it finally became available last week! I already had one harlequin Jenny dress from PUG, in a different colour scheme. The pattern is so great, and fits me perfectly. 














Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Bolero: Target
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!!

2 comments: