Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ice Cream Sunday/Sundae

Hello there! Another lazy Sunday has rolled around again. Except that I've been waking up pretty early on the weekends! Luckily, after I woke up the first time this morning, I was able to fall back asleep for another hour. I'm just going to work out, read, run a couple errands, and relax today. Bob's making penne vodka tonight, I can't wait! It's one of my favourite dishes that he makes, and we haven't had in awhile.
I've sold three items on eBay so far, which makes me happy! I currently have three other items up for sale, and hopefully at least one of them sells. The money I make from selling just goes back into my clothing/shoes/jewelry/purses purchases ha.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom made me last summer! I'm very lucky she is an excellent seamstress, and is more than willing to make me dresses. She's made me four dresses since last July. It's so much cheaper to have her make them for me, than to buy them! I love this colour combo of coral and yellow in the dress. I paired it with my coral fruit flats, and yellow cropped cardigan, to bring out the colour combo even more. I had to pair my ice cream brooch with this outfit, of course! Lately I've been quite obsessed with brooches. I got my first two for this past Christmas, and ever since I've been wanting more, and getting more!
I've sold three items on eBay so far, which makes me happy! I currently have three other items up for sale, and hopefully at least one of them sells. The money I make from selling just goes back into my clothing/shoes/jewelry/purses purchases ha.













Dress: Handmade by my mom
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections

Bracelet, brooch, earrings: Etsy
Shoes: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. It's so cool that your mom makes all these cute dresses for you. I'm a little jealous! Cute outfit, and it features all your favorite colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know I'm very lucky. :) She's very talented.
      Yes, it does!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely print on the dress. I'm hoping to attempt to make one dress this year and one skirt. The coral pairs so well with the yellow.
    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! That dress is amazing!

    Question...you spell colour...like a Canadian...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! :)
      And I actually never knew Canadians spelled it that way until a few months ago, ha. I don't know why, I just like the way it looks better, and have been spelling it that way for years.

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! Whenever I see color, I feel like something is missing!

      Delete
  4. You have the most adorable accessories and clothes. I want to have your wardrobe. Just look at those earrings! This is such a beautiful dress too and the shoes are out of this world incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Imogen!!! Very sweet of you to say! :)
      Yes, I love these shoes so much! They were such a great find.

      Delete