Sunday, March 30, 2014

Whole Lotta Red

Hello there! So, we didn't end up going to New Hope yesterday because of the rain. We got pizza for dinner instead, and then went to Applebee's. I was using my ice cream cone wristlet last night, when Bob and I went to Applebee's and Bottle King. A few people complimented me on it, and one cashier at Bottle King even asked to take a picture to show his friend, ha!
Today is another crappy day outside. It's dark and dreary, and supposed to rain more. I think Bob and I are just staying in today. I'm going to work out, read, watch "The Sopranos" and probably "Wolf of Wall Street." And Bob is making a turkey dinner, with stuffing, sweet potatos, and peas. I love all four of those items!
Next Saturday I'm going shopping in Pennsylvania with my mom and aunt at shops that sell Easter decorations, and we are going to an antique center. My mom loves shopping for holiday decorations, and she has SO many. I went with her back in October too, to look for Halloween and Christmas decorations. Then on Sunday my mom and I are going to the bridal store to drop off my dress for alterations. The bridal store is also in Pennsylvania.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my only Hell Bunny dress. Hell Bunny makes such cute, retro style clothing. Modcloth has a good selection of their items. I got this dress from Amazon. I love the dress paired with my Luxulite cherry necklace and brooch. They all go so well together.













Dress: Amazon (Hell Bunny)
Belt: Kohl's

Necklace & brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment