Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Rainbow Dress

Hello there! The more and more things I get done for the wedding, the more close it feels! Bob and I booked our hotel room for the wedding night, last night. The hotel is only about five minutes or so from our apartment actually, ha. But, we figured we didn't want to go back to the apartment, since it's such a special night. Also, we wanted to be able to hang out with some family and friends after the wedding, since it's ending earlyish, at ten p.m. I know my sister and her boyfriend are staying there, but not my other bridesmaids. Some of Bob's friends groomsmen and friends are staying at the hotel too. Bob is picking out his tux this weekend, as well.
Today it got to be 55 degrees! How nice it was. I went outside on my lunch break, and drove over to Home Goods, and read in my car, too. It was so warm that while I was sitting in my car I put the windows down. Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 55, as well. It's a tease though, since it'll be colder after that. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom made me last summer. I love how bright and cheery it is. And I love how my yellow B.A.I.T. Footwear Iones look with it. I can never have enough rainbow dresses!










Dress: Handmade by my mom
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)

Necklace, brooch: Etsy
Belt: Target
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen BAIT footwear around so much lately and they are just so gorgeous. They seem so versatile for different outfits as the are mainly a white/creamy colour (from the picture).

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely very versatile! I love them so much. I got addicted right away lol. I have six pairs already...and they just match with so many of my outfits! :) I highly recommend them.

      Delete