Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tutti Frutti!

Hello there! Happy Saturday! :) It's officially spring now, and that makes me very happy. Today's going to be a high of 59 degrees, love that. I can't wait until it's consistently warm. We keep going back and forth with temperatures. My idea of the perfect temperature is right around 75 degrees.
My wedding is in three months!! Wow, it's crazy that's is so close now. I know time is really going to fly from here on out. And Bob and I (and some friends) are going to The Sands for his birthday in just under a month. I can't wait to get away, if only for a night ha. I had another nightmare about the wedding, on Thursday night. I hate having them! I haven't had too many yet, but I'm sure I'll be having more between now and then.
Today I'm doing my usual Saturday tasks of cleaning the apartment, lots of laundry, and working out. Then in the early afternoon I'm heading up to my parent's house to visit them and my animals! And later on at night I'm meeting a friend at a bar in the town I live in. So, it's going to be a busier Saturday than usual, but that's good. I don't mind relaxing all day Sundays. But, on Saturdays I like to at least go out for a little bit, and see friends and/or family.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I received from Modcloth this week! And I am obsessed with it! After it hit the website a week before, it took me only one day to buy it ha. I just couldn't hold out. It's just so perfect for me, so colourful, and with a super cute print. It fits well, too. The dress has a silky feel to the material, and there's a lining in it. It's very comfortable and light. It came with the green belt. And it pairs oh, so perfectly with my fruit brooch! Although you can barely notice the brooch since it blends in with the dress, ha. Of course I had to top off the outfit with my fruit flats! Fruit from head to toe, ha.

















Dress: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy
Bracelet: Express
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)
Purse: Pin Up Girl Clothing

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Beyonnnd cute!!!! Good luck with all the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much fruit! :) I've been looking at a similar fruity dress on the modcloth site for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha oh yea? I think I know which one you mean! The other one I saw is really cute, too.

      Delete
  3. I totally want this dress and I love those matching shoes! I didn't even realize you were getting married so soon, that's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see you rocking this dress too, Ashley! :) It really is an amazing dress.
      Yup, it's so weird to say that now it's less than 3 months away!! :)

      Delete