Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Can't Get Enough Of Sweet Prints!

Hello there! So glad that there's only two more days in this work week. Bob's at his friend's house tonight. I just worked out, and am going to read and watch TV for the rest of the night. Tomorow we're meeting with my pastor, for I believe the last time, before the wedding rehersal. I just made my appointment for my dress alterations, I'll be going to that April 6th, with my mom. 
This Saturday I'm headed to my parent's, to try on my dress again. Hopefully the bra I'm trying it on with will work for it. If not, my mom and I are headed to a specialty store to find a bra that will work with the dress! I hope we don't have to do that though. It doesn't seem like it'd be an enjoyable time! I really don't like people focusing on me/the way I look...and that's surely what would happen there.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a super cute Modcloth dress! I got it in October, and I love it dearly. The print is too darn cute! And of course I had to pair it with my cupcake earrings, and an ice cream brooch. The brand of the dress is Bea & Dot, a Modcloth exclusive brand. I have three pieces of the brand, and I really love all of them! This dress is a little big in the waist, but fits perfectly in the chest. Luckily belts solve everything, and it hides the fact that the waist is big!
These pictures were taken last Sunday, and I was a little cold when we went outside to take them, but it wasn't horrible. I'm excited for the warmer temperatures, starting this Friday. It's going to be in the 40s for a few days!!! That's a heat wave for us NJ people. Only sixteen more days until spring, and I'm getting oh, so eager for it. And only three and a half months until my wedding, geez!














Dress, shoes: Modcloth
Shrug, belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch, bracelet, earrings: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this outfit! You look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this dress! I wore it on Christmas day last year. Isn't it the best? I love it so much. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! It's an amazing print and fit. That's awesome that you have it, too! :)

      Delete
  3. A-dorable!!! Good luck with wedding stuff! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) It is exciting, just also stressful ha.

      Delete
  4. I didn't realise it almost has a pixellated pattern until the close up picture. That made me love it more!

    The earrings and brooch just top the whole outfit off and it's just too cute :)

    ~ K
    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's really neat that it has that!
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  5. I think I need this dress! (not that I don't need ALL your clothes)

    The faux cross stitching is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should definitely get this dress!! It's so lovely!! Yes, I love the faux cross stitching, too!! :)

      Delete