Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Coral Dress


Hello there! So glad that this work day is over with, and I can relax. I ran to the library on my way home, and got a book out, and some DVDs and magazines. I especially love taking "People" magazine out of the library! It's so nice to not have to pay for it, or for books. I almost never buy books. I get some for Christmas, from the library a lot, and my grandmother lends them to me as well.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Pin Up Girl Clothing Harley dress. The colour they call it on the website is peach, but I find it to be more of a coral. Which is what I was hoping it would look like in person! I just love coral so much, and it's obviously a bright shade than peach is. And I'm clearly all about wearing bright colours/patterns! This dress JUST fits my chest. They didn't have the next size up available, so I took a chance and got this one. And I was so happy it zipped all the way up! Although, it is a bit tough to zipper it towards the top ha. Don't mind the disgusting dirty looking snow in the pictures! I'm so glad it's almost all melted away. How nice to see grass! 
I really need to get a petticoat! I have my eye on a Hell Bunny one on the Modcloth website. And I've heard good things about it from some ladies. I really should order it very soon. I think a petticoat would look great with this dress. I've never tried one in my life.













Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Bolero: Target
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West)

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. The dress is such a stunning colour. I adore the cut of the dress too. The colourful detailing and accessories are fabulous. Love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Imogen! I just can't get enough colour :) And I just Iove wearing food clothing & jewelry!

      Delete
  2. I always am buying dresses with prints, but the truth is I need to buy some solids! I LOVE this dress, and yes this colour is amazing. I think they're bringing out some new ones? I think what I'm waiting for the most though is the Lydia dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they are bringing out new ones, in bright blue and pale yellow. I want the bright blue! Oh yes, the Lydia dress is beautiful! I can't wait until they finally release the new products!

      Delete
  3. hehe donut earrings!
    Theres a shop on our high street that has a lovely dress with a petticoat underneath but I just can't help but think how ridiculous I would look. I think I'm too short for a petticoat :)

    ReplyDelete