Sunday, March 23, 2014

Shades Of Blue

Hello there! Yesterday was a good day. I got done everything I wanted to get done, and I also hung out with my parents, and while I was there my aunt came over for a little while. And then I met up with a friend at night, for a drink. Today Bob and I are staying in. I may run out to Target to get one of his birthday presents though. But, otherwise just relaxing, reading, watching episodes of "The Sopranos" (we just started Season 1 last week.) and working out. 
Bob is so hard to shop for! I ask him for ideas for birthdays and Christmas, but it's usually hard for him to come up with things he wants. He usually says he doesn't need or want anything. So far he just told me a DVD TV series he wants. I'm waiting on some book titles he said he'll gve me, as well. 
Next Saturday Bob and I are going to New Hope, PA. I love going there, we go two or three times a year usually. It's about an hour from where we live. It's a really pretty town, with old buildings, and streams and woods in it. There's a lot of little stores and restaurants, that are very easy to walk to. It's a very artistic town as well; there are art gallerys, and a few of the stores sell handmade jewelry, etc.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny skirts. They are heavy circle skirts, with thick material. I can't wait until the petticoat I ordered arrives! I hope it works well with my Jenny skirts and dresses. In these pictures I'm also wearing my latest pair of B.A.I.T. Footwear Idas. This aqua pair matches my outfit perfectly. I can never have enough Idas! They are so comfy, and go so well with so many of my outfits. It was quite windy when these pictures were taken! That's why my eyes are squinty.











Tank top: Target
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. My bf is always so hard to shop for too! he likes his computer which I know nothing about so I struggle to find anything. The last gift I bought him was a megaphone... for no reason other than I thought it was funny.

    I'm falling more and more in love with the BAIT footwear every time I see them.

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha awww! Guys are just usually so darn hard to shop for, unfortunatly!
      They're the best!! I'm addicted ha.

      Delete
  2. Oooh! New Hope sounds like a great place to take outfit photos! Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would be a great place to do that! I never did before, but I really should next weekend. Thank you :)

      Delete