Sunday, April 9, 2017

Retrospec'd Pagoda Sun Dress

Hello there! Yesterday I saw some family in the afternoon, and for dinner Bob and I went to my parent's house. My mom had this super cute antique Easter sign, and I told her how much I loved it, and she gave it to me! I posted a picture below. The graphics are soooo darn cute! I'm so glad she gave it to me. She said she's never seen it for sale anywhere after she bought it. My mom has an excellent holiday antique collection (Halloween, Christmas, & Easter), and she's given me a few of her pieces so far. 
Today I'm not doing much. I'll be packing a little more today (only 3 more days!!!), and working out and reading. I may run to an antique store, but I've been putting off going there, since I have two vacations coming up, and I don't want to spend more money, ha. There's one booth in particular there that I love, and would probably have at least one item I want.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Retrospec'd dress that I purchased from A Classic Paradise. I had seen this print on a different Retrospec'd style dress awhile ago, and loved it, but never ended up buying the dress, and eventually it sold out. They just recently released the print in this sun dress style, and I didn't want to miss out again, so I went for it. I love the beautiful Asian pagoda and mountain print. There are a lot of Asian prints that I love. I have a few gorgeous Trashy Diva Asian prints, but I think this is my only non-TD Asian print. 
I ordered my normal Retrospec'd size in this dress, and I'd say it runs pretty true to size; it fits my bust, but is big on my waist. The only weird thing with this dress is that the straps are very short. The straps are adjustable, but even wearing them as long as possible, they are still short. If they were any shorter, I don't think I could get the dress on. It may have just been a fluke on my particular dress. I have one other dress in ths style, and the straps are definitely longer. 










Dress: A Classic Paradise (Retrospec'd)
Sweater: Trashy Diva

Necklace: Modcloth
Bangles: Splendette
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Facebook group (BAIT Footwear)


~Bye bye for now! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress on you! I love your Splendette bangles, I'm actually thinking of putting in my first ever order with them! :)

    ReplyDelete