Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sundae Kelly

Hello there! Well, it's hard to believe that my spring break is almost over with! I go back to work tomorrow. It's a hard transition after having a week and a half off. It always is, no matter how much I like or don't like a job, but of course the fact that I like my job makes it a lot less hard to go back! Snce I've gotten back from vacation, I haven't done too much outside of the apartment. But, I've certainly enjoyed all the relaxing I've gotten to do! I did go out last night to a local bar with Bob, and my friend met us there later. Bob wanted to go out for his birthday. We did celebrate in Vegas too, just the two of us. Also, this coming Saturday him and his brother are having a joint birthday bbq at his parents' house. So, he's having lots of celebrations this year, ha! I'm looking forward to the bbq, the first of the season. 
Today I went to Panera for lunch with my mom and grandmother. I love Panera, and hadn't eaten at one in a little while. My grandmother loves to go there too, and she recently moved back here from California. Other than that, I worked out earlier and did some reading. I'm currently reading "The Zookeeper's Wife". It's a true story that takes place in Poland during WWII. I want to see the movie too, which just came out. I'm not doing much else today. Preparing myself mentally to go back to work tomorrow, ha!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter ice cream sundae Kelly dress, which I posted about once before. I've had it a couple of months. But, my BAIT Remmys are new! 
I got them from Zulilly recently. It was my first purchase ever from Zulilly. I've heard some items take awhile to ship, but luckily these shipped immediately. I had liked the look of the Remmy style since they first came out a couple of years or so ago, but I never made the plunge to buy them. I'm glad I did! I love how they look with my dresses, and they seem comfortable so far. 









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Bangles, brooch: Etsy (BrighterBakelite/Luxulite)
Heels: Zulilly (BAIT Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Zulily finds! <3 I especially love the shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete