Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Dress Fit For A BBQ

Hello there! Yesterday I was at a bbq all day at Bob's parents' house for his and his brother's birthdays. It was the first bbq this year, and the weather was gorgeous yesterday!! We've had so many cloudy and/or rainy days lately, but yesterday the sun was out, and it was about 80 degrees, and breezy. We got there around 2:00 p.m., and got home at 11:00 p.m. More people showed up there than I thought would, and Bob had a lot of fun. He doesn't get to see his friends too much, so I was happy for him that he got to see a few of them yesterday (some of his extended family came, too). 
Today I'm meeting a friend for lunch at Panera (we were supposed to meet Friday night, but we rescheduled for today), working out, going to Home Goods, which I haven't been to in months, and just reading, watching TV at home. 
I'm really looking forward to next Saturday, when I'm going to New Hope for the day, with Bob. We haven't been there in quite awhile. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter bbq dress that I've had for two years. 
It truly is one of my favorite Bernie prints. I usually wear it from around April - September, so I haven't worn it since last August or September. I was so happy to break it out again! 
It's such a fun, retro print that really is perfect for a bbq. I'm also wearing my favorite fruit necklace. I got this about a year and a half ago at an antique mall, although it's not an antique, ha. It was made by a French designer, Marion Godart. 
  







Dress: Enz's (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace: Vendor at an antique mall

Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangle: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment