Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Watermelon Skirt

Hello there! Well, it's still very gloomy around here; it hasn't been sunny this week at all. 
I can't wait to see & feel the sun again. But, I am endlessly glad and thankful that winter is OVER, and that trees and flowers are blooming everywhere! 
I'm not doing much tonight or tomorrow night, but Friday night I'm meeting my friend for a drink, and Saturday I'll be going to Bob's parents' house for the bbq him & his brother are having for their birthdays.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Unique Vintage watermelon skirt that I got a year ago, and have posted about before. I haven't worn in quite awhile, and I can't wait to break it out now that it's springtime! I also just happily discovered that my long sleeve pink cardigan matches this skirt quite well. I'm not a big fan of UV; I've had issues before with a pre-order item & their customer service, and also their shipping takes FOREVER. So, I rarely buy from them now. But, I did just order their candy shop print skirt, because it was on sale, plus I had a coupon, ha (paid under $40!). It's the same style of skirt as this one, but with the most adorable, bright candy shop print! I've admired it on others for awhile, but didn't want to pay full price for it, so I'm glad it finally went on sale (the sale was temporary, just over last weekend). 







Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Cardigan: Trashy Diva
Skirt: Unique Vintage
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! This would be a perfect skirt for a picnic! :D Love the cardi with it! So great that the one you had matched it so well!

    ReplyDelete