Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Drinks On Me

Hello there! This week is a scorcher here, very hot & humid. It's perfect beach weather, that's for sure. I wish I lived closer to the beach. Bob and I are planning on going there for a day in August. It's just annoying dealing with the traffic and all the people on the beach, so we don't go much. Tonight's going to be low key; staying home in the AC, and watching more "Shameless". Tomorrow night Bob and I are going to my parent's house to celebrate my mom's birthday, and Friday night I'll be meeting up with a friend.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Lindy Bop drinks dress. The print is so fun and adorable. This dress is of surprisingly thick material, and was my first Lindy Bop purchase, so I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered it a few months ago. I have since gotten one more Lindy Bop dress, and that one is a lot more lightweight. 









Dress: Lindy Bop
Bracelets: Splendette, Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: DNJ Retro
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the print on this Lindy Bop dress, such a fun print! I want some of those Splendette bangles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so I see it now - next time we meet up we need to both have our versions of this dress, wear them together, and have a photo shoot. How cute will we be? TOO CUTE!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! Glad to hear it was a success! Hope your mom had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete