Friday, July 8, 2016

Red Fans

Hello there! Last night was nice; Bob and I went to my parent's house to have cake for my mom's birthday. My grandparents and my mom's cousin and her husband were there, too. We had ice cream cake, and it was really good. I hadn't had any in awhile. Normally for all our family birthday parties my mom makes triple layer chcolate cake, but for her birthday, we usually get an ice cream cake. She shouldn't have to bake herself a cake, ha! 
We leave for vacation in A WEEK!!! Ahh, I'm so excited, and happy it's that close now. I'm going to start packing this weekend. It's been super hot and humid here, and I know it'll be even worse in the south, so we'll have to stay in air conditioning a lot, and won't be able to walk too much down there. I'm not looking forward to dealing with my hair there, that's for sure, ha. 
Tonight I'm meeting my friend for a drink, and today I'm running errands, working out, and reading/relaxing. I don't work Fridays in the summer (and I get paid for them), which is amazing, and something I could get used to, ha!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Trashy Diva dress. This one is the Anne style, and is very similar to the Annette style, which I have five of. This one is soooo comfy. It's a stretch cotton blend. The skirt is nice and full. I love the pretty print; it looks like it could be a painting. The background color is a great shade of red too, it's a little different than the typical red I own. I have blue BAIT heels arriving today, and I'm hoping they match this dress perfectly.









Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Still so jealous of your paid Fridays off in the summer - what a nice perk!! I get to work from home on Fridays so I guess I shouldn't comaplain ;) SO EXCITED for your vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so perfect on you! Seeing it on you, our height difference is pretty apparent, as this is definitely a midi dress on me. I'm actually blogging about it tomorrow, too!

    So excited that you'll be road-tripping soon! Hope you have the best time ever <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! Such a perfect choice for you! And that is so amazing you get Fridays off in the summer and still get paid for them! How do I get that job!!??!!! So AMAZING!!! I hope you have a great time on vacation. It sounds like it's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome outfit! I can't decide what I love more, your dress or that vibrantly pretty necklace. Both huge winners!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete