Monday, July 4, 2016

A Dress Fit For A BBQ

Hello there! Today Bob and I are going to his aunt and uncle's for a bbq. I'm of course wearing my Bernie Dexter bbq dress for the occassion, ha. Because, why wouldn't I? I'm making chocolate chip cookies to bring with us. Even though I didn't do a ton this long weekend, it's still gone quickly! The good thing about going back to work tomorrow is that, it's one day closer to us leaving for our vacation! We leave in a week and a half. It sounds so close! I hope time flies by between then and now. 
We finished re-watching season 3 of Shameless, and watched the first episode of season 4 last night. We hadn't seen any of season 4 before. We had seen all of season 3 awhile ago, but couldn't remember much at all of it, so it was necessary to go over it again.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie bbq dress. It's hard for me to pass up the opportunity to wear it to a bbq, and I usually do wear it to bbqs. 









Dress: Enz's (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!
 

5 comments:

  1. My skirt version of this has become my go-to BBQ skirt too! I wonder why! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! I haven't worn this in forever and you're making me want to wear it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so super cute on you! I hope the BBQ was loads of fun, too <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! That really has to be one of my favourite novelty prints ever. I would super love to own something in it myself, too (especially since I'm huge on dressing in the theme of a given event and my family loves holding BBQs, so I know such a garment would get plenty of wear).

    Big hugs & happy 4th of July week wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this same dress and love it for bbqs! Looks perfect on you! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete