Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Green Gingham

Hello there! Two more days of work to get through, and then I am in full on vacation mode! My mind is already somewhat in that mode I must admit, ha. I'm seeing my friend Thursday after work for a drink, but other than that don't have plans between now and when we leave Friday morning. I did a lot of packing over the weekend, so I don't have much more to do for that.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Bernie Dexter dress I snagged during the Pin Up Girl Clothing 20% off 4th of July sale. I thought about getting this dress ever since it came out on Bernie's site months ago, but never went through with it. The Kelly is my favorite style of her dresses, and I can't resist a Kelly with a good print! I'm also a big lover of gingham, and green gingham is not so common. I sized up a size in this one because I wanted more room in the bust (my other Kellys are all a size smaller). It's definitely much easier to zip over my chest in this size (and bonus: I can zip it without the help of my husband), and is bigger in the waist, but the belt hides that.










Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle, Luxulite, IncredInedible)

Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now! 

6 comments:

  1. I love that the green is a richer green in person - it kind of looked lighter on the pictures online so this is better!! Love it! I always forget that sites like PUG or Unique Vintage sell Bernies and never think to take advantage of it during their sales! AHH! I must learn from the pro - YOU!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vivid green, that's a fab dress! Love the accessories x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO lovely!! I'm glad you finally got it…now I need to try to resist the temptation to get one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this green gingham dress, which looks so great on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I adore green gingham. We really don't see enough of it in the fashion world (the only piece, I believe off hand, that I have in this cheerful pattern is a fun skinny headscarf).

    Big hugs & happy weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on this new Kelly dress! It looks fantastic on you! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete