Sunday, July 10, 2016

Under The Sea

Hello there! We're not doing much today, just staying at home, like a typical Sunday. We have one more episode to go for season 4 of "Shameless". I can't believe that's it, and then we have to wait until whenever Netflix gets the next season. This season has NOT disappointed! Yesterday was much cooler out and a lot less humid than it had been this whole last week, so it was a much needed reprieve. I'm not sure how long that's going to stick around though! 
I started packing for our trip yesterday. It's so close now, and I just want to be en route already!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny seahorse print dress I got from Modcloth over a year ago. I don't wear pastel clothing too much, but I really love this adorable print. It's a really comfy dress, too. In the order pictures below are my new BAIT shoes! I actually returned the green, because it was too dull for me; they are more of an olive green. I really LOVE the Roni style I got; those are the round toe ones. The blue ones are such a pretty shade of blue, and it's a new shade I didn't have any other styles in. I'm going to pair them with my Trashy Diva red fans dress that was in my last post. They don't match perfectly, but it's close enough for me. 
BAIT is my favorite shoe brand, if you hadn't noticed. They are so cute, retro looking, and comfy, and I love that they've been releasing more options of new colors and styles lately.












Dress: Modcloth (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Gift from Atomic Lucite

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love your new Bait shoes, love the colours you ordered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new BAIT styles, I want to try out a new style so I may go for Roni or the others you got. I prefer their shoes with straps since I think I am in-between sizes. Helps keep 'em on!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the seahorse accessories are absolutely perfect, and I love the new shoes so much! I'm tempted to get a pair, since they're so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun bait photos! Love the dress; I have a swimsuit version! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your accessories with that dress! My friend has the same exact dress! The day she wore it out while we were together she got so many compliments on it! <3 Love all your new shoes too! Can't wait to see the Red Fans paired with the blue BAITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enchantingly lovely outfit! Seahorses are one of my favourite critters ever. This reminds me that I need to up the number of them in my own wardrobe.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete