Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Route 66 Dress

Hello there! The weather is SO nice right now!! I think this is the nicest day we've had since probably October. The high was around 60 degrees, and it's been sunny all day. When I went out to my car at lunch break to read, I didn't even need a coat. Love that! Spring and summer just make me feel so much more positive and hopeful.
Tonight Bob and I are going to his parent's house to have cake for his dad's birthday. Bob's dad, brother, and Bob all have birthdays within one month. Bob's is only two and a half weeks away now! I got one of his gifts, and he recently told me another item he wants, which luckily I can just pick up locally.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress. And I have on new red lipstick! I received it in the mail last week. I got sick of wearing lipstick that wore off so quickly. This lipstick is much better quality than any others I've tried before. It's also more money of course, but I think it's worth it. It's Stila brand, and the shade is called Beso. I think the shade of red is just perfect. It came recommended from a girl whose blog I read, and Instagram I follow. I love getting great recommendiations from my online friends! I've gotten some really excellent ones.














Dress, necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable print, so much fun. I love your necklace, really want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! This is one of my favourite necklaces :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bristol, I just found your post here. I'm planning on sewing a boat neck dress from about the year 1954 using a Lutterloh pattern. I'm using a similar print to yours;namely, Timeless Treasures which has restaurant signs and motel signs. I think your dress turned out wonderful! Kathy

    ReplyDelete