Wednesday, June 28, 2017

State Kelly

Hello there! Wow, it's beautiful out today! It's 75, sunny, and low humidity. It's going to be back up to 90 ish this weekend. I don't have too much going on this week so far. On Saturday night I think Bob and I will be going out in the late afternoon to an outdoor bar again, for a couple of drinks. I love taking advantage of the warm weather by sitting outside for drinks. I'm waiting to hear about 4th of July plans. My parents are having a family picnic at their house on Tuesday, but I've yet to find out what Bob's family is doing. At work, we have the option to take off next Monday or next Friday (in addition to Tuesday), and I believe I'm going to take next Friday off to spread out the days off.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter state print Kelly dress. This is one of my most worn dresses. I wear it to work often, and also when traveling. It's a perfect print to wear on an airplane and on a road trip! I don't have too many outfits that match the shade of blue that these heels are, but this dress is one of them. If you hadn't picked up on it by now, I LOVE to travel, and have been to about 35 states. I love exploring new places. My parents and sister also love to travel, and my parents took me and my sister somewhere every summer. One summer we flew to central California and drove from there to the top of Washington state, and took a ferry to British Columbia, Canada, and another summer we flew to Denver, and drove to New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah.









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite) & Splendette
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment