Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Big Band Bows Jaclyn

Hello there! This week has been a scorcher! It was almost 100 on Monday & Tuesday. I sit in my car on my lunch break, but it's been difficult this week, because by the time I get to the parking lot where I sit in my car, my air conditioning isn't working yet (I'd have to drive farther to get it to work). So, I've been coming back to work a bit sweaty, ha. I wish I lived closer to the ocean; I'd love to take a dip right now!
Tomorrow I'll be meeting some of my former co-workers for dinner & drinks, for our monthly get together. Sunday I'll be going to my parent's house to celebrate Father's Day, and Saturday Bob & I may go to an outdoor bar, if weather permits.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Jaclyn Big Band Bows dress. I believe this is the only Jaclyn dress Trashy Diva ever made, and I don't know why! It's such a cute and flattering style. I got it a couple months or so ago from a member of DSTD, the TD Facebook group I'm in. I wear it quite frequently, and it's perfect for work, since it has a high neckline.
I had been looking for this dress for years, but it's a very hard dress to find, so I was so excited when I finally got my hands on it! I love the bright shade of blue that the heels I'm wearing here are, and they match the blue in the dress so well. 





Dress: Facebook group (Trashy Diva)
Bangles: Splendette & Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment