Sunday, June 25, 2017

Red Fans Anne

Hello there! Well, it was supposed to rain this weekend, but it ended up being sunny & beautiful out. Yesterday I stayed home most of the day and night, and did some cleaning, laundry, working out, outfit pictures, reading, etc. Bob and I did go out to a bar in town at night, for a couple of anniversary drinks (our anniversary was Wednesday). Today I'll also be mostly home again, just going to be running a couple of errands also. It's nice to have a quieter weekend after having some busy ones recently. Bob also wanted to stay home because he had quite a stressful week.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Red Fans Anne dres that I got a year ago. I love beautiful Asian prints, and Trashy Diva releases a good amount of them. List most (or possibly all) of Trashy Diva's prints, they are vintage reproductions. Sometimes they will change the colors in the prints from that of the original vintage design, but otherwise, keep the print the same. I think that's so neat! Retrspec'd also does exact vintage reproductions. 
I also have this dress in a 3/4 sleeve shirt dress style that I wear in cooler weather. I love the background shade of red; it's a different shade of red than the typical shades. The dress fabric is stretch cotton, and I think that is my very favorite TD fabric! It's so comfortable.
I hope they come out with more very soon! 
I'm also wearing new BAIT heels in the pictures below. I LOVE them! They are the Hansel style, and the color is aqua blue. I received them this week. They're pretty comfy so far. 
I love this shade of blue. I have one other pair of BATs in this shade.







Dress: Trashy Diva
Necklace, bangles: Splendette
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I always love your accessories match wonderfully with your gorgeous dresses! Love those new Bait shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks so amazing on you! As much as I love my Annettes, I'd love more Annes, because that circle skirt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete