Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Red Water Lillies 1940's

Hello there! Today's been a pretty quiet week so far, but I have some plans over the next four days. Tomorrow Bob and I are visiting my grandmother, Friday we are meeting with our bank (about a mortgage), Saturday I'm meeting a friend for lunch and also going to an outdoor bar with Bob, and Sunday afternoon we're going to Bob's parents' house for dinner (two of his aunts and uncle will be there, they are visiting from West Virginia).
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Trashy Diva Red Water Lilies 1940's dress. I already had this print in the Day dress, and have blogged about that dress before, but I love this print SO much, that I also wanted it in this style. I looked for this dress for a long time, and finally someone in the TD Facebook group I'm in said she had one new with tags in my size that she'd sell me! This is my second 1940's dress, and I am really falling in love with this style. My first one I got recently, around March, and that one is in the Berry Chantilly print. I very rarely buy more than one piece in the same print, but I do make the occassional exception.

I'm wearing my new Re-Mix Vintage shoes in the pictures below that I blogged about a week or so ago. I'm glad these shoes match my Red Water Lilies print TD dresses so well. The heels are too high for me to wear them to work, but so far they have been very comfortable, in spite of their height.







Dress: Facebook group (Trashy Diva)
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite)
Heels: Re-Mix Vintage Shoes


1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress, especially the print! I really do love those shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete