Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Carnival Trixie

Hello there! I'm so glad that it's May! The best weather months/my favorite weather months in NJ are definitely May-September. Bob and I have been planning to go to New Hope for the day this Saturday, but of course the weather prediction is rain for the day...I'm hoping that'll change between now & then, though. If it does end up raining, we'll probably go to Bethlehem instead, since we don't have to walk much there at all. Either way, I'm looking forward to being out for the day!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Trashy Diva carnival print Trixie dress. I already did a post recently about this print in the Annette style. This is my first Trixie dress, ever. 
I had a coupon for TD that I got at Viva, so I placed an order for this dress, along with two others. I ended up not keeping the others; I wasn't in love with them on me. But, this was the one that I loved AND loved on me! 
I very rarely buy prints in multiple styles, in fact, I think currently this is my only double TD print. This one is more comfy than my Annette, because it has stretchy side panels, so it's not as tight on me as my Annette. I wore this one to work today, and I'm going to reserve my Annette for non-work occassions. I have some extra room in the waist in this one, but it fits my bust well, so I couldn't have sized down on this one. I had emailed TD's customer service before placing my order, to ask them which size I should get, and I followed their advice. 
I had to pair my Erstwilder balloon brooch with this dress, as there are balloons in the print!
I can never resist a good theme, ha.






Dress: Trashy Diva

Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite) & Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This Trixie is perfect on you! I'm sorry Pirates didn't work out, but this is just so wonderful that I hope you aren't feeling too sad! I got the skirt in this print along with the Annette, because I don't want to feel afraid to wear mine. I also doubled up on Venice Nights and Berry Chantilly, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress on you, I love the colours and the print! Once again you have accessorized so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete