Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mum's The Word

Hello there! Today is a yucky, cool, rainy day out. The past three weekends it's rained all weekend, or most of the weekend. It's supposed to warm up here starting  this Tuesday, but we leave Wednesday, ha. Hopefully it'll be really nice out when we get back, too. Isn't it crazy the way that time works?? For some long our Nashville trip seemed soooo far way, and now here it is, only 4 days away!! I'm so excited to explore a new city.
Bob and I are just staying home today. He's doing a lot of cooking, and I've been cleaning, and doing laundry. I'll also work out and do some reading and outfit pictures, oh, and do some packing! I've barely packed so far. I need to plan out my outfits more, too!
On Thursday I met up with three friends that I used to work with at a previous job. We get together once a month at a nearby restaurant. It was nice to catch up with them. My plans didn't work out last night, so I just went to Target, and then stayed in with Bob. Tomorrow (Mother's Day) we'll be seeing my grandmother, and depending on when my parents get home from their trip, I'll be seeing them, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my trusty Bernie Dexter mums Kelly dress. I've had it for almost a year now, and it's gotten A LOT of wear. I wear it to work a lot. I think the print is simply gorgeous, and since it's a Kelly, it's so easy to wear, and very comfortable. I did pair it with different accessories this time. I usually wore the coral bangles with it, but I also added in this seafoam green Splendette bangles that match the green in the dress quite well. I had also never worn these light green earrings with the dress before, but was happy to find that they also matched. I usually wear the dress with my pink BAIT Iones, but switched this time to these coral BAIT Hansels. 








Dress: Bernie Dexter
Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Splendette
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment