Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Candy Shop

Hello there! One week from today Bob and I will be heading to Nashville! I'm sooo excited. 
I love exploring cities I've never been to before. My sister lives there, but she'll be in Europe with her fiance while we are in Nashville. She just got engaged last Friday! We'll be staying at their apartment for two nights while we are in Nashville, which'll be nice, since we'll save some money that way. She's also letting us use her car, so we'll also save money that way, although obviously when we go to bars we'll use an Uber. 
I'll be seeing my friend Sara (of the blog http://www.inanutshellblog.com/) and her boyfriend while we're there, so that just adds to my excitement! They are also coming there for the Boogie. I haven't seen her in a year, since Viva Las Vegas last year. I met her IRL about a year and a half ago, at the New England Shake Up (it's held in Massachusetts). 
We had been online friends, thanks to our blogs and Instagram. 
I have more plans than normal the next few days. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend for a drink after work, Friday Bob and I are going to a friend's house, Sunday we'll be seeing my grandmother, and if my parents get home early enough (they've been on vacation), I'll be seeing them too, Monday Bob and I are meeting with an architect (about building a house), and Tuesday night I'm going to a board meeting at work. I'll be busier than I'd like to be, that's for sure.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Unique Vintage candy shop skirt. I scored it during a sale they had, where certain skirts were $40, and then I used a $5 coupon, so I got the skirt for $35! I had adored this print since it came out a few months ago. It came out at the same time that the gumball skirt did, which I just got for $25 at Viva. There's so many colors in this skirt, so it's super easy to pair shirts, shoes, and jewelry with it. I think next time I'll wear my mint Sabrina top with the skirt, instead of the white one I'm wearing here. I also couldn't resist pairing the skirt with my Modcloth cupcake sandals! These sandals are too cute. They're really comfortable, too.








Top: Pinup Girl Clothing
Skirt: Unique Vintage
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Bangles: Etsy (Brighter Bakelite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Sandals: Modcloth


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This skirt goes SO well with the white Sabrina - I love it! And I cannot WAIT for Nashville!! It's going to be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole outfit on you! Especially that skirt and those shoes...gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your photos at Nashville! :)

    ReplyDelete