Sunday, May 14, 2017

Red Fans Anne

Hello there! Well, I got some packing done yesterday, but I definitely have a lot more to do, so I'll be working on that today. I'll also be working out, and visiting my grandmother, and later on, my parents. 
Tomorrow after work Bob and I will meeting with an architect for the first time, about plans for a stick built home. We gave up on the modular home idea, because the only modular home company anywhere by us (and it's 1.5 hours away) is impossible to get ahold of. We're sick of waiting for them to get back to us. Ugh, trying to get a house is so ridiculousy frustrating. First it was frustrating looking at houses, then it was frustrating trying to get info on a modular home, and now we'll see how this new direction goes.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva red fans Anne dress. This dress is soooo comfortable! It's made out of stretch cotton. I hope TD releases more stretch cotton dresses soon! The straps are adjustable via buttons in the back, and that's always a bonus for me. When I have the option to do it like this, I shorten the straps. I haven't worn this dress in awhile, because in the cooler months I wear this print in the Virginia shirt dress that I also have. I love the cornflower shade of blue that's in the print. It's not as common in prints as other lighter, darker, or brighter shades of blue.

 





Dress: Trashy Diva
Bangles: Splendette
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo the idea of potentially building a home is so exciting! That way you know you'll get what you want! I hate how frustrating it is to buy a home - hopefully when it's my time to find a first starter home, I can manage the awfulness haha we're just trying to make our apt situation work for as long as we can to save money - we have such cheap rent compared to our apts in our town so we want to stay as long as we can to take advantage of that!

    SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Styles are very simple, but elegant at the same time. I think it's the reason why we all love these kinds of outfits. I always love to get Shop Skirt In UAE but some times got confused where to Celebrity Fashion Store Online. RubinaK made me a great dress for a big party during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel about the house hunting. The search seems fun, but there's a lot of work that goes into it. You have to decide what design and features you want for your home. We looked at modular homes and we're strongly considering buying one since it'd be perfect for just the two of us.

    ReplyDelete