Saturday, September 10, 2016

Rainbow Prism

Hello there! Yay for the weekend coming around again. Today Bob and I are looking at a couple of houses, and later on we're going out for drinks to a place I've only been to once, and that was a long time ago. Tomorrow we'll just be staying at home.
We only have a couple episodes left of season 6 of "Shameless", and that makes me sad!! Seasons 5 & 6 became available on Netflix about a week ago, and we blew through all of season 5, and now almost all of 6, and the show is still SOOOO good! It's definitely my favorite show. Season 7 premieres on Showtime in October, but we don't have Showtime, ugh, so we have to wait until Netflix gets it. I hope the show doesn't end for a long time! Some of my all time favorites like "Breaking Bad", "Boardwalk Empire", "Mad Men", and "Downton Abbey" all have gotten cancelled int he past year or two.

In the pictures below I'm wearing a rainbow Modcloth dress that I got close to a year ago, and featured on the blog before. This dress is comfy, and is a little shorter than most of my dresses and skirts, but I can deal with that, ha. I wore it to work this week, and got complimented by the art teacher, which I consider a high compliment! I keep wearing this Erstwilder cake brooch; it's so darn cute, and matches with a lot of my wardrobe.









Dress: Modcloth
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried the Prisma app? This print reminds me of my favorite filter on there -- now I'm sad that I didn't get this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this dress - I keep seeing it pop up and someday I hope to snag it off the BST group. We'll see! The modcloth label fits me so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That is so fun that you were complimented by the art teacher at your work! I hope everything went well with the first day of house hunting. :)I only know too well about being sad over shows that get canceled. I am always looking for new ones to replace the old ones that end :(

    ReplyDelete