Thursday, September 15, 2016

Buzz, Buzz!

Hello there! Today I didn't go into work at all, but my boss and I did go to a workshop for work, about half an hour from where I live. My boss picked me up and we carpooled there. The workshop ended around 11:45, and then we had lunch there, and I didn't go back to work after, because I had a dentist appointment. It was my first time going to this dentist's office. I am always nervous about and dread going to the dentist's. But, I can say this is the best office I have ever been to. Everybody I interacted there was so nice, patient, and sweet, and I LOVED the dentist! She was excellent, and even though I came there for a cleaning and x-rays, she spotted two things I needed fixing, and was able to fix one of them in this same appointment. I've never had that happen; I've always had to make a future appointment for any work I needed done. I do need to go back in a month to take care of the other issue, but now I won't be dreading it! It was also nice to find out that I have really good dental insurance, ha. This was my first time using it.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new Bernie Dexter dress. The bumblebee print is so cute, and I really love the beautiful shade of blue that the background color is. Bernie had released a bumblebee print years ago with a green background, but in the Paris style. I'm glad I never ordered it, because I like this blue background better, and like this dress style better. 









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Erstwilder 
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I remember the green bumblebee dress. It was a cute dress but I agree that the this one with the blue background is a lot cuter. I especially love it with your yellow Erstwilder flower brooch <3 Glad it sounds like this new dentist is working out. I actually really love going to the dentist (and that's coming from someone that gets a ton-- or at least used to get-- a ton of cavities).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just too darling for words. Cute bee print and themed items are amongst my favourite nature inspired fashions. Ooohh, and I just adore that we're Erstwilder sunflower brooch twinsies. :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete