Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Stars At Night

Hello there! Wow, I can't believe fall starts tomorrow. I put out a few Halloween decorations last night, but I have a lot more to put out. It still definitely feels like summer here though, which for me is great! April-October are definitely my favorite months, and November-March I could do without that weather. The GREAT thing is though, that for the first time in my life, I work at a place I actually won't have to risk my life to get to in ice/snow, because I won't have to go in (I work at a school, in case anyone didn't know)!
This weekend I'll be seeing my family, but other than that, don't have much going on yet.  We don't have plans yet to look at any houses this weekend, but that may change if something pops up.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my trusty Heart of Haute dress. I got it about a year ago, and wear it a lot to work. It's a simple cotton dress, but I think it's flattering, and it's certainly comfortable. I like the pop of the neon pink bandeau agains the dress. I'm wearing my favorite hair flower piece in the first picture. It's so bright & fun! There's fruit pieces on it, too. 








Dress: Heart of Haute
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I know you hate the wintry months but the past day or two has been so chilly in the morning and I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I am excited to decorate as well - I have decorated my cube at work and plan to get my Halloween stuff out this weekend at home. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors on you! And I agree, this dress looks so great with the pop of neon pink! So cute Bristol. That's great too that when the weather gets real bad you won't have to go into work. I never thought of that! Such another great perk of working where you work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair-flower and Luxulite brooch - they look amazing with that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enchantingly pretty dress! It's fun to see a star themed garment in punchy hues like this (so often they're black or navy blue, which are awesome, too, but a hit of colour never hurts either :)).

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete