Saturday, September 17, 2016

Venice Nights

Hello there! Last night Bob and I went out to eat to the same outdoor bar we went to last Saturday. I had never eaten at this place before, and he hadn't in a very long time. We had a good time, and their outdoor bar area is really nice. Bob wanted to get their pretzels and beer cheese dip as an appetizer, but I'm always hesistant to try it anywhere other than Brew Works. Every time I've tried it elsewhere, it doesn't hold a candle to Brew Works, and it unforunately was the same way again. The problem is that these other places just use salted pretzels sticks, as opposed to Brew Works, which uses some sort of delicious seasoning on their pretzels, and they don't taste salty.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Trashy Diva dress. This collection launched on Tuesday, and is the first release from what will now be their annaul Tourist Collection. This print is called "Venice Nights", and the dress style I got is the circle day dress. The material is soooo silky smooth, like butter. I ordered two sizes, and kept the smaller of the two (am returning the other one), and this is still a little big on me; I probably could down another size. But, I ordered according to the size chart, so keep in mind that there's stretch in this, beyond what the size chart says. I definitely need to wear a belt with it, as my waist isn't defined enough without one. At least I can zip this dress on my own, which is a huge plus! I have one other day dress, but it's not a circle skirt, it's a less full skirt. I like the fuller skirt better. I don't have shoes other than black ones that match this dress perfectly, and you may have noticed how much I like to match. I paired my yellow Iones with this dress for now, even though the yellow in the dress is closer to gold, but BAIT is releasing a dark pink Ione soon that I'm going to get, and I hope it'll matcht the dark pinkish color in this dress!









Dress: Trashy Diva
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely prefect on you! I'm worried to hear how much you could have sized down. I ordered this dress in my usual size since everything I got in the ruffled feathers collection (which is the same kind of fabric) was my usual size. I will find out on Monday! That is so interesting that there's pink in the print. I thought it was red since TD was matching all the red things with this. I can't wait to see this dress in person. Fingers crossed the new pink B.A.I.Ts will match this dress to your liking! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit! I really like how you picked up the yellow in the print with your choice of B.A.I.T shoes. This palette also strikes me as being so in tune with the changing season. The yellow tying into both summer's sun and autumn's golden hues.

    Have a fantastic week ahead!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a awesome dress, I love the print on this one! I would love to own a Trashy Diva dress, hopefully one day I will. :)

    ReplyDelete