Sunday, April 27, 2014

So Much Rainbow

Hello there! Last night Bob and I watched "Wolf of Wall Street." It's three hours long! But, I thought it didn't seem like it was that long; it was quite entertaining. Leonardo DiCaprio is pretty good at playing the "bad guy" in movies! Today I'm going to work out, read, and just relax.
I can't get enough of this rainbow striped Emily & Fin dress! I bought it from Modcloth in January. Modcloth had first posted it on their Instagram back in August saying that it was coming soon, and I finally found it on the site in January. I was so excited! It just screams my name, since for me this is no such thing as "too much" rainbow! I love how the combo of this dress and my ice cream shoes, they look perfect together. I of course also paired this with my rainbow Francesca's Collections necklace.













Dress: Modcloth (Emily & Fin)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Etsy
Shoes: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! You always do everything just perfectly :) I'm really hoping that dress will make it into my closet this year but my birthday isn't until December so I need a way to get it sooner *plots evilly*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much!! So nice of you to say. :)
      Haha I hope you can get it soon!

      Delete
  2. I got this dress for my birthday! I can't wait to wear it. It looks so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that's so awesome!! :) Thank you very much.

      Delete