Sunday, April 13, 2014

Admit One

Hello there! We are having another beautiful day here in NJ, going to be 79 degrees today! The highlight of my day is that "Mad Men" premieres tonight! I'm sad it's the final season though, ugh. One of my other favourite shows ended in September, "Breaking Bad." There's so few good shows on TV. We don't get HBO or Showtime either. And most of my favourite shows are on those channels- "Boardwalk Empire," "Shameless," and "Game of Thrones." Usually I have to wait on they are on DVD, and then I take them out of the library to watch.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my first Modcloth dress I purchased, over a year ago. Way back when the obsession was just in the infancy stage! I'm so glad I discovered Modcloth! I feel completly "me" in the clothes, shoes, and jewelry I order from them. And it makes me so happy to wear bright colours and funky patterns. I've always been VERY into fashion and shopping, and I've gone through a few fashion stages in my life. But, this stage feels the most "me," and makes me the happiest. 


 










Dress, necklace: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Bracelet: Kohl's
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment