Friday, April 18, 2014

Popsicles & Ice Cream!

Hello there! Well, I had my last day of work yesterday. It's kind of surreal that my time there has now come to end, and that after graduating from college five years ago I have finally found the job I was searching for! Everyone was so nice yesterday, people I didn't even think would say anything to me, came over and wished me luck. One co-worker baked me a rainbow cake!! No one ever made me a rainbow cake before. You can see a picture of it below. My friend who I worked with (I met her there.) made me brownies, and she also gave me a sweet card and a Hello Kitty bucket filled with candy and gum. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Modcloth Emily & Fin popsicle dress, and my new ice cream cone Shoe Bakery flats! They both arrived yesterday. The shoes took six weeks to arrive!! I'm so glad they're finally here, I just love them. They are so adorable, and so well-made. I think I'll be getting a lot of comments on these, ha. 
I also love the popsicle dress! And I think they look so cute paired together. I already had one "Too Much Fun" Emily & Fin dress from Modcloth. I love the style of them. Although this one is a little bigger in the waist, but when I put a belt on it looked a lot better. 
Bob is working a half day today. After he gets back here and showers, we'll get on our way to The Sands. He's 30 years old today! So weird to think about, because he was 24 when we started dating!










Dress: Modcloth (Emily & Fin)
Belt: Target
Shoes: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I've been following you on ModCloth but I just started (personal) blogging again so I added you to my reading list, yay! That cake looks amazing and your outfit is killer. The shoes are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) I love your style! Just left a comment on your blog & added you to my reading list, as well!

      Delete