Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Houses

Hello there! What a gorgeous day it is outside! It's about 60 degrees, and very sunny. It feels so nice! This morning I went with my mom to the store where I got my wedding dress, to meet with a seamstress. She's going to hem the dress so it's a length I won't be stepping on in the front, and going to add the bustle, and also shorten the straps of the dress so it fits better up top. Once she put the pins in so I could see how the dress is going to look, I was SO happy!! Shortening the straps just a little bit makes such a difference! I really like how the bustle is going to look, also. 
I'll be going back there May 12th to try it one more time and make sure it's all set to go. And that should be the last time we go out to the shop! At the store I tried my dress on with my wedding shoes. I get so many compliments on them! They add a great pop of colour, that's for sure.
Yesterday I went shopping for Easter decorations out in Pennsylvania with my mom and aunt. Where we went is about two hours away from where I met my mom and aunt, (I drove half an hour to meet them.) so there was a lot of driving. My mom was very generous and got me three Easter decorations, as well as two Christmas ones, and one Halloween one. We first went to a store called Stamm House. It's run by a husband and wife, and they make almost everything there in the back. They are so talented! They make everything with a retro look to it. (The five items I got at that store are in the pictures below.)
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my four house print dresses. They're all from Modcloth. This dress pairs perfectly with my newest pair of B.A.I.T. Idas in blue. 


















Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Kohl's
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!


4 comments:

  1. I saw that dress on modcloth and admired it for ages. It is the most fun and incredible print ever. I love your shoes, the colour is outstanding...wedding dresses...how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have it in a pink, orange, yellow, and lime version :) I like that colour palette even more. But, yea they both are fun!!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. cool decorations! Really curious about your wedding shoes!

    The print on that dress is soo cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I had a feeling you would like the decorations.

      Delete