Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hell Bunny Flamingos!

Hello there! I'm so glad it's the weekend. It's been hard to shut my mind off of thinking about work! So, I'm trying my best not to think about it this weekend. Last night after work I met up with my friend Ashlan for a drink. I worked with her at my last job, and she's a bridesmaid in my wedding. It's been strange not seeing her at least five days a week! It was nice to see her, and catch up more. (We had been texting a few times this week.)
I don't have many plans really for this weekend. Today I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, and running a couple of errands. I did a lot last weekend, so it's nice to not have much going on this weekend. 
It's crazy, my wedding is just under two months away! I just can't wait for it to get here. And to go to New Orleans for a nice, long honeymoon! It's sooo hard to wait for that, ha. I'm also quite excited for the Bachelorette party. We're going to Atlantic City for a night. I haven't been to AC in two years. I'm not really into gambling, so I don't want to do that while we're there. We're just going to go out to eat for dinner, and hang out at the beach bars. One of the beach bars is right in front of the hotel we'll be at! I love hanging out at outside bars when the weather is beautiful, it's just so nice! And of course we'll have a beautiful ocean view. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Hell Bunny flamingo dress that arrived yesterday! Last weekend I looked all over online to try and find this dress in the U.S., and in my size. I finally found it on one website, Unique Vintage. It was the last one they had! Not just in my size, but in all sizes. I snatched it up right away. Luckily it fits perfectly! I loveeee it. I think it's so adorable. I really love the Hell Bunny brand. I only have one other item so far from that brand. I'm happy my pink Idas perfectly match the dress, too! 
Of course it was raining last night, so I couldn't get any pictures outside. I'm going to this weekend, though. It's very sunny out today!












Dress: Unique Vintage (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy
Heels: BAIT Footwar

~Bye bye for now!
 

2 comments:

  1. I've been admiring this dress for ages, really want to get it. Your style is so unique and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad I was able to snag one!!

      Delete