Thursday, April 25, 2013

Prelude to my 3 day weekend!

Hello! My work week is all done now! So very happy about that. I took a personal day tomorrow. Don't really have plans for tonight. Doing some laundry and relaxing with Bob, we're going to watch a couple episodes of Downton Abbey. We started watching it on DVD, about three weeks ago. We're on Season Two now. It's a pretty good, entertaining show.
Today I wore a Modcloth dress. I've worn it a few times since I got it at the end of last month. I LOVE it so much! It's work appropriate too, which is great. I wear it with a little black bolero to work. The colours in it are GREAT. And the fit is perfect for me. It's comfy too. I just want to wear it all the time! I only have one other dress from Modcloth (so far!) They have so many awesome ones, and they get in new items all the time, which is great. I look on their website far too much, ha. I just adore the print on this dress, it's definetly unique. 
A pair of sandals I had ordered online came yesterday. I love the colour- it's a vivid orange shade. But, they are two sizes too big! The website didn't write that the sizing was UK, and not US. (It's an American website, too!) So, back they go. But, of course they are sold out in the size I need! Grr. 

Here are some pics of my outfit I wore to work today: 












Dress: Modcloth
Pumps: Zappos.com (Nine West brand)
Necklace: Brighton
Bracelet: Brighton



~Bye bye for now




 

No comments:

Post a Comment