Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Day in Easton

Hello! What a nice weekend it's been. It's been sunny all weekend, which is lovely! Today's been mostly relaxing. I ran a couple errands in the morning, went to Wal*mart, Marshall's, Kohl's, and Macy*s. I only bought eye make up remover and a shirt. Which is pretty good for me, ha. The shirt I had seen last week at Macy*s, and had heavily debated buying at the time. I thought about it this week, and decided I needed it. I already have it in a 3/4 sleeve length version, but figured it'd be great to have it in a short sleeve version as well, for the warmer months. And I love the print. It's so bright, so me! And can match with soooo much of my jewelry. 
Yesterday, we celebrated Bob's bday. We went to a pub crawl in Easton, PA. There was an actual pub crawl going on, but we kind of did our own version, ha. We went to four pubs. I was driving, and also didn't want to spend much money, so all I got was one drink. And of course bought a couple of drinks for Bob! We had a good time. His good friend lives in Easton, so we left our car at his apartment. I really wanted to wear my neon orange lace skater dress, even though I knew it wasn't going to get too warm that day. So, I wore it anyway. I also wore my trench coat, but was definetly veryyyy cold at night! Can't wait to walk to bars/pubs when it's summer! 
Friday night, I ran into the mall. Just went in a couple stores, and bought one pair of shorts at Express. In the pictures below, I am wearing those shorts, as well as my new shirt from Macy*s. The shorts I already had in four colours. They are AMAZING! They are high quality, comfy, the perfect length, and flattering! Couldn't ask for more. I am also going to get them in a bright red shade, when we go to NYC next weeknd. I almost also bought that colour on Friday night, but restrained myself for the time being ha.




Bought 4 of these glasses at Home Goods. Adorble!

Bought two of these plates at Home Goods. So bright and cheery!

First shot of the night, this is Bob and his friends.







As we were walking, I saw these really cute carousel horses in someone's yard. I couldn't resist taking a pic with them!






Shirt: Macy*s (Cable & Gauge brand)
Tank: Express
Shorts: Express
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's
Orange ring: Gift from my sis
Flip flops: Old Navy


~Tata for now!



2 comments:

  1. Ah I love Homegoods. They always have something I can't resist! And that top is super cute. :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a great store! And the prices are good, too. Thank you :)


    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete