Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Soup and a storm

Well, the work week is officially 3/5 of the way over....getting towards the weekend, slowly but surely! Tonight, Bob and I met my parents at Panera for dinner. We had a good time. I love Panera! I almost always get broccoli cheddar soup, with bread. It's delicious. 
Right now we're having our first thunder & lightning storm of the year. Luckily the rain calmed down by the time we were leaving Panera! 
It was SO warm out today!! It got up to 80 degrees. I'll gladly take it! :) In New Jersey, most years it feels like Spring is mostly skipped...we seem to drift from the frigid cold and precipitation of Winter, to the very warm days of Summer.
Monday and Tuesday the weather was great! In the 70's and very sunny! It's SO nice to see/feel the warm, beaming sunshine, after such a long winter. The air's been smelling different too, even. This weekend is supposed to be sunny again, but only a high of 55 each day. Oh well, it'll be great just to have more sunshine! 


The shirt I have on in the pics below is one of my favs!! I think it's a flattering cut, and the colours/design are fab! It's a unique design- another great print top from Cable & Gauge. Kind of reminds me of stained glass. I love the colour combo too, it's pink, orange, red, and black. 
The orange ballet flats I'm wearing are so comfy! They're from Target.  I love the shade of orange they are. A nice, bright, vivid shade. 
Oh, and my necklace matches so pefectly with the shirt! I got it from this great jewelry shop in NYC, called J Fay. I bought three necklaces when I was there in October, and I can't wait to go back there! Bob and I are probably going to NYC for the day at the end of April.








Top: Marshall's (Cable & Gauge brand)
Jeans: Express
Ballet Flats: Target
Necklace: J Fay (store in NYC)
Bracelet: Express


Oh, and here's a photo collage I made of Bob and I, in Vegas, from our trip a month ago:







~Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I like the design of that top, and those ballet flats are really cute. I loove Panera and actually had their broccoli cheddar soup just yesterday! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Ha, small world. I actually worked there for a year and a half, a few years ago. But, I never get tired of their food!

      Delete