Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter!

Hello there. It's been chilly here again, (although sunny) and I am just over it! We had some warmish days recently, but then it had to go and drop back down again. I can't wait 'til it's FULLY behaving like Spring!
I had a lovely Easter, at my parent's house! My sister was home, and my grandparents came over as well. My mom surprised me, by having turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce just for me!! She had made it the week before...and put some aside for me, since she knows I don't like to eat ham. So, I had a Thanksgiving dinner of my own! And it was great. 
I wore a dress on Easter that I had received from Modcloth on Saturday. I was sooo excited for its arrival! And luckily, it fits to a T. I feel so good in it. It's light and silky, too. The colours in it are great. It's a little more subdued than what I usually wear...the colours are mostly pastel-ish. It came with a blue belt, and the fit of the dress is very flattering. I paired it with this versatile black bolero that I found at Target recently. It's such a great, functional piece. It's especially good for work, to pair over thin straps of dresses/tops. (We're not allowed to wear thin straps)
Here are some pictures of the day- myself, my sister, my dog, Heidi and kitty, Lucy.

















My outfit details:
Dress: Modcloth
Bolero: Target
Heels: Zappos.com (nine west brand)
Necklace: Brighton
Bracelet: Brighton


~Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment