Thursday, September 4, 2014

With A Strawberry On Top

Hello there! Tonight I met my good friend for a drink in town, after work. Tomorrow night after work Bob and I are going to Friendly's for dinner. We hardly ever eat out (other than getting slices of pizza or Panera), so it'll be nice to go. Bob is going with his family to West Virginia this weekend. That's where his mother is from, and all (7!) of her sibling still live there, within half an hour of each other. Bob goes every year with his family, for a couple of days. I haven't yet gone with them. I can't take the time off of work, usually. They are leaving Saturday morning, and getting back Monday afternoon.
I'm sooo glad tomorrow is Friday! It was so nice to have a short week. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Hell Bunny dress. I loveee it paired with my strawberry Luxulite brooch! This was my first Hell Bunny dress, my mom gave it to me for this past Christmas. (I picked it out.) I wasn't sure which size to order. This dress (like a lot of my dresses) is big in the waist, but just fits my chest. Thank God for belts for hiding the fact that a lot of my dresses are big in the waist! It's just so much more flattering to highlight the smallest part of you.
The shoes I'm wearing are from shoebakery.com. I ordered another pair of flats from them, over a month ago. I hope they ship soon! They take awhile to ship, and their website says that as well. Every pair is hand made. It's hard to wait for them to come; they are just sooo adorable!











Dress: Amazon (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Shoes: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet outfit! That strawberry broach pairs perfectly with that dress, and I love how your necklace looks like little M&Ms! So darling (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yea, I've had other people say the necklace reminds them of M&Ms, too!

      Delete
  2. I love the shape and neck line of this dress. And of course the color!
    I had no idea those shoes were hand made, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete