Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Second Bernie Dress

Hello there! I don't have much new to report in my life, but I'm so excited about my new Bernie Dexter dress that I received yesterday that I just had to post tonight! I also received two next Luxulite brooches in the mail; what a great way to kick off the week leading up to my bday. I loveee my new strawberry brooch paired with my new dress. And any outfit that matches with a pair of my B.A.I.T. Idas is even more of a bonus! 
This is my second Bernie Dexter dress, and I adore both of mine. I want more! They are pricey though. I managed to get this one for cheaper than the normal price, so that was great. I bought it from her Etsy shop. I was nervous about what size to order, because I know some of the Bernie dresses run quite small in the bust. This one just fits my chest, and I'm so glad it does. There's some room in the waist, but the belt disguises that. This dress is just so darn cute that I may even need to wear it on my birthday! Still deciding about that, ha. This dress is so flattering for my body type, and that makes me very happy! I always love when I find brands that make me look the best I possibly can.









Dress: Etsy (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace: New Orleans Shop
Earrings, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. I love Bernie Dexter dresses and I wish I had more of them. This one is stunning and you and I love how you accessorised with red. I am thinking of getting a pair of the B.A.I.T shoes which I've had my eye on for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Bernie dress looks great on you! I didn't realize this was only your second one. I've found this one to fit a little more snugly in the bust than her other styles. I am usually a pretty solid large in Bernie's dresses, but I've found that some of her older dresses run larger than her newer ones.

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks really lovely on you! I've always wanted to try one of her dresses but I just haven't been able to justify the cost of them. Hopefully one day, though! This dress would be a really awesome choice to wear on your birthday (:

    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress from Bernie Dexter looks so great on you...love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Bernie is a dream! And your red Idas are the absolute perfect shoes to go with it. The cherry sundae print is one of the best prints I've seen, and the cherries, they're so you!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this dress is prefect for and perfect on you!!!! I'd love to see this dress paired with your ice cream cones shoes one day! <3

    ReplyDelete