Saturday, September 20, 2014

Rainbow Pennants

Hello there! Last night I went to Panera with my grandmother for dinner. Then I just came home & relaxed at the apartment with Bob. This morning we are going to the bank to sign papers for me to open new checking & saving accounts, and his name will be on them. After that's done, I will have taken care of a lot of the steps to changing my last name. 
As a side note, I don't like many TV shows at all right now. (Except for HBO & Showtime shows, but we don't get thoe channels.) But, I am obsessed with "Impractical Jokers"!! I only started watching it about a month ago or so. It is hilarious! I can't wait until the new season comes out September 25th. I wish they showed the reruns more on TV.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that I wear all the time. I adore it! It's from Modcloth's Bea & Dot line. I wish they'd come out with more brightly coloured dresses & skirts again soon. Lately, Modcloth has been coming out with mostly dark coloured clothing items (probably because it's almost fall). I love the thicker material, and that there's a lining underneath. But, of course my favourite part is the colours! The dress sold out really quickly, so I'm so glad I snatched it up immediately. 










Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I love MC's Bea & Dot line. You look amazing in this dress and love your accessories (like always). Congrats on the name change! :D

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Yes, it's exciting to have my last name changed & be "official".

      Delete