Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Wardrobe Staple: Carnival Skirt

Hello there! Happy weekend! It's been quite humid here. It was nice to barely have to use the AC for awhile, but lately we have to have it on. Bob left for West Virginia this morning with his family. Today I'm cleaning, doing laundry, working out, going to Target & the DMV. I'm also  meeting up with a friend either tonight or tomorrow for lunch. 
I'm really not looking forward to going to the DMV. But, I need to start taking more steps to changing my last name everywhere, and this is the next step.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my all time favorite skirt. This is one of my most-worn items in my wardrobe. I loveee how colourful & adorable it is, I also love the buttons and the shape of the skirt. Plus, it's quite flattering. I'm ordered this same fabric, so my mom can make me a dress out of it! That's how much I love it, ha.












Shirt: Target
Skirt, Necklace: Mod Cloth
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! I've been thinking about getting those Hansel BAITs for so long, I really like the matte finish!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! You should go for it :)

    ReplyDelete