Sunday, September 7, 2014

Yellow & Orange

Hello there!  Today I'm meeting my good friend for pizza for lunch. Other than that, I'm just working out and hanging at the apartment, watching HBO. Every so often, some of HBO shows are free for us to watch. (We don't have HBO in our TV package.) So, I noticed last night that there is currently a ton of free HBO shows, documentaries, and movies! I watched HBO all yesterday afternoon/night, ha. Right now I'm watching "True Detective." Only seen one episode so far.
Below I'm wearing my only Trashy Diva skirt. I bought it in New Orleans, which is where the only Trashy Diva stores are located. I love the waistband and shape of the skirt! The shade of yellow is paler than I normally go for, but they didn't have any bright colour options in this skirt. I wish they did make this skirt in bright colours, because I would definitely snatch them up! I love this outfit paired with my oranges jewelry. I think they go together perfectly. I just love how yellow looks with orange. The skirt and shirt are definitely not as "bright" as my typical outfit, but I think the jewelry & shoes make up for it, ha!
Later this month, Bob and I will be going to NYC for the day for my birthday. I've been doing that every year for about six years now. I'm going to look up stores that sell Trashy Diva in NYC, and we will definitely be checking them out! Every other time I've been to NYC I didn't know anything about the brand Trashy Diva. I'm excited to *hopefully* find stores that sell clothes I'm into!









Shirt: Target
Skirt: Trashy Diva
Necklace & Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: eBay


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of my favorite outfits you've done so far! I love this skirt so much, and the fruity accessories and shoes you chose pair with it so well! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving orange and yellow so much right now. So fun and beautiful. Love those shoes more and more each time I see them. In response to your question, my rainbow polka dot skirt is from the Australian brand Dangerfield http://shop.dangerfield.com.au/girls/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super in love with that skirt... and like always, love your accessories (I love fruit)!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete