Sunday, September 21, 2014

Darker Harlequin

Hello there! It's gorgeous out again today. We've had a lovely sunny, warm weekend; it's going to be 79 degrees today. Next weekend is supposed to be about the same, hopefully that forecast doesn't change to rain, since Bob & I will be walking around NYC next Saturday! Today is going to be a nice, relaxing day for Bob & I. I'm going to work out & do laundry, but other than that I think I'm just going to read & watch TV & maybe a movie. We've been married three months today!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my darker harlequin dress. I like my other one with the white background better, since it's brighter! No surprise there ha. My blue Ione B.A.I.T. heels match perfectly with this dress, which is a bonus, because not manyof my outfits match perfectly with these heels. 
I adore the fit & look of the Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny dresses so darn much! I hope they come out with more colours/patterns sometime soon, because none of the ones currently available are ones that I am crazy about. (Other than the three that I own.)
 










Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Belt: Kohl's
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. You look so lovely, I love your dress and your accessories are so fun!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE This dress! This is one of my wishlist dresses down to the colorway and all!! <3 Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete