Friday, March 29, 2013

TGIF!!!






Print top: Macy*s, Cable & Gauge brand
Tank: Express
Jeans: Kohl's
Heels: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's 
Necklace: Francesca's Collections

So, happy Friday all!!! I am veryyyy glad it's the weekend. We got let out of work an hour early today. I went to TJ Maxx, Old Navy, and Pier 1 with a friend of mine, after work. Neither of us found anything to buy. I haven't found anything in a while from TJ Maxx, I used to find clothes pretty often there. They almost always have Cable & Gauge tops. I love Cable & Gauge. They make such cute prints, and flattering styles. Many stores sell this brand. But, Marshalls & TJ Maxx sell them cheaper than stores like Macy*s. Lately, I haven't seen any Cable & Gauge shirts I had to have, from TJ Maxx or Marshall's. 
Tomorrow, Bob's (my boyfriend) parents and brother are coming over for dinner. Bob is such a good cook. He's making a brocolli cheddar risotto! I can't wait. He's made it about three times before for us, and he knows how much I love it. It is so flavorful. I love brocolli, one of my favourite veggies!
The outfit in the pictures is what I wore to work today. The colourful print top is one of my favourite shirts that I own. It's Cable & Gauge, I bought it at Macy's about a year ago. It was one of my first Cable & Gauge tops. It's flattering, and I love the pattern and colours!! The jeans are my favourite pair. Just the right shade of  dark denim, with a little stretch in them. They're boot cut, and that's my favourite cut for jeans. The heels are such a great shade of bright, rich orange. They are easy to walk in, because the heel is thick. They're from Modcloth, just another AMAZING Modcloth find!!
In the last two pictures I'm sitting on a beautiful bench that I found at Home Goods awhile back. I LOVE the pattern. It's so pretty and cheerful!
I'm going to my parent's on Sunday for Easter. My sister will be there. She lives in Connecticut, and is back for the weekend. My grandparents will be over on Easter, too. Bob's going to be doing his own family thing, at his parent's house.

Hope everyone has a great weekend & Easter!!

~Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment