Sunday, August 6, 2017

1940's Cranes

Hello there! Yesterday I had fun going to an antique mall with my mom, and then a classic car show with my parents and Bob. I actually didn't buy anything at the antique mall, which is good for my wallet, ha. The classic car show was held at a 50's style restaurant about 40 minutes from where I live, and a few minutes from the antique mall. I hadn't been to this restaurant in about ten years. The weather was PERFECT, too! It was really humid and gross on Friday, but there wasn't any humidity yesterday, and it was in the 70's. 
It's a typical Sunday for Bob and me today; just hanging around at home, and he's doing lots of cooking and baking for the upcoming week. Next week will be busier; my sister, mom, and I are looking at wedding venues for my sister's wedding on Friday, it's my grandmother's 90th birthday party on Saturday, and I also am meeting up with some friends one night. 
I've recently gotten into vintage tablecloth and dish towels. I was buying reproduction tablecloths for a couple of years, but now I've really been searching for cute vintage ones. 
I just got two in the mail from the same shop, and the one was my #1 most sought after tablecloth, so I immediately put it on our little table in the kitchen (we don't eat at it) and I'm in LOVE! It's so kitschy and adorable. I can't wait to have it in our kitchen in our house too, because we're going to have a red & turquoise kitchen, and the tablecloth is red, turquoise & yellow. I posted pictures of both of my new ones below.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva cranes 1940's dress that I got in a trade a month or so ago. I had this print in the L'amour style, and I traded that dress for this one. I like this one better on me, and am glad I was able to trade. I've only been into the Trashy Diva 1940's dress for a few months now, and have three currently in my closet. I hope they come out with more soon; I think the style is quite flattering on me. 










Dress: Trashy Diva
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment